Thursday, March 15, 2012

Anti-Muslim conservative Christian is for spousal rape

"By getting married, the woman has consented to sex, and I don't think you can call it rape."

Not only that, but she's known to mimic what the Bible teaches about women (see our other blog christianwomenwatch.blogspot.com and see the verses on the side bar).

"I have cancelled speeches whenever my husband thought that I had been away from home too much."

“it is ludicrous to suggest that [other jobs] are more self-fulfilling than the daily duties of a wife and mother in the home”.

“Social conservative women believe in a strict division of gender roles as decreed by the scriptures. Gender is envisioned as a hierarchal ordering with God and Christ at the top, followed by men, and then women”.

Look I do agree with some stuff that Phylys Sheifly or (however you spell it) says, but the other stuff she says is just plain wrong.

Her website is Eagleforum.com

No comments: