Thursday, February 17, 2011

Nigerian Pastor rapes 15 year old girl

A 25-year old pastor who resides at old Oko-Oba, Agege, Lagos State, Southwest Nigeria, has been arrested for raping a 15-year old girl.

The victim, (names withheld), told P.M.NEWS that she went to the pastor’s house in company of her friend who is suspected to be pregnant for him.

She said the pastor told her that he saw a vision that the girl’s father wants to stop her education. According to her, the pastor then sent her to buy native egg.

“When I brought the egg, my friend said her mother will be angry with her if she got home late. The pastor gave her something to lick and she left,” she said, adding; “He then said I should use the egg to rub my private part and my body after which he asked if I could get any pastor to have sex with me and I told him that my brother is a pastor and that I was a virgin. He then closed the door and pushed me on to the bed and raped me. When he saw that I was bleeding he told me that he was sorry but when I got home, I told my sister. She then reported the case to men of the Oodua People’s Congress, OPC, who later got the pastor arrested.”

When P.M.NEWS asked her of the money she earlier claimed to have lost, she said it was the N18,000 her father gave to her to register for Junior WAEC which she took to the pastor’s house.

The pastor, however, told his interrogators that although he raped the girl, he did not steal her money.

“It is true that I raped her but I did not steal her money,” he said.

One of the OPC chieftains in Abule Egba ordered that the pastor be handed over to the police for further interrogation.


http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/02/09/pastor-defiles-15-year-old-girl/

Atleast he's honest

No comments: