Monday, February 7, 2011

Another New Testement verse that sanctions lying

Okay so I was just viewing some vids by Allen West, the Christianist Politician who attacks Islam for personal gain. Now I keep wondering why do Christians lie so much? I know it is the holy spirit, but the holy spirit needs Bible verses doesn't it? New Testement verses of course because the holy spirit doesn't exist on the OT.

So we all know Philippians 1:18 commands Christians to lie, cheat and decieve for Christ. There's no shortage of Christians decieving people here in the West. The clown Allen West, who surprises me because he's African-American, and the Bible is racist to Black people. The "Curse of Ham" is where god punished a group of people by making their skin color dark.

Anywho, I came across 1 Corinthians 9:19-23. Turns out Paul disguised himself as a Jew to lure people to Christ:

"Even though I am a free man with no master, I have become a slave to all people to bring many to Christ."

"When I was with the Jews, I lived like a Jew to bring the Jews to Christ. When I was with those who follow the Jewish law, I too lived under that law. Even though I am not subject to the law, I did this so I could bring to Christ those who are under the law."

"To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law."

"When I am with those who are weak, I share their weakness, for I want to bring the weak to Christ. Yes, I try to find common ground with everyone, doing everything I can to save some."

"I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings."


A conservative Christian political site agrees with this and blames Africans, Iranians and the people of Iraq for carrying this curse (wait, aren't Iranians, and mos Iraqians light skinned?):

http://baptistsforbrown2008.wordpress.com/2007/07/19/the-curse-of-ham-why-barack-hussein-oboma-will-never-be-president/

No comments: